Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Third And Likely Final Round Of Layoffs Begins At Acxiom
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
Local & Regional News
Mon April 29, 2013
Highway And Road Work Continues In Little Rock
State highway officials say there will be nighttime lane closures in the week ahead at the construction zone at the Interstate 430/Interstate 630 interchange.
For safety, a lane on I-430 will be closed between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m. nightly through Friday morning. The southbound outside lane on I-430 will be closed to allow crews to paint steel bridges on structures above the travel lanes. No detours will be set up. The work is contingent on good weather.
Repairs to a bridge will require a lane closure on Cantrell Road in Little Rock near Dillard's Inc. headquarters close to downtown Little Rock. The westbound outside lane at a railroad bridge west of the headquarters will be closed between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Traffic will be rerouted with cones and temporary signs. The work is on the Lincoln Viaduct.