Most Active Stories
- Documentary On Glen Campbell To Get Advance Screening In LR
- Arkansas Legislature Easily Passes School Employee Health Insurance, Prison, & Lottery Changes
- As Ballot Deadline Nears, Medical Marijuana Comes Up Short, Minimum Wage Says They're Ready
- KUAR Airs Special July 4 Weekend Programming
- Ceremony To Begin Renovations To Little Rock's Robinson Center Music Hall
Local & Regional News
Mon April 29, 2013
Highway And Road Work Continues In Little Rock
State highway officials say there will be nighttime lane closures in the week ahead at the construction zone at the Interstate 430/Interstate 630 interchange.
For safety, a lane on I-430 will be closed between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m. nightly through Friday morning. The southbound outside lane on I-430 will be closed to allow crews to paint steel bridges on structures above the travel lanes. No detours will be set up. The work is contingent on good weather.
Repairs to a bridge will require a lane closure on Cantrell Road in Little Rock near Dillard's Inc. headquarters close to downtown Little Rock. The westbound outside lane at a railroad bridge west of the headquarters will be closed between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Traffic will be rerouted with cones and temporary signs. The work is on the Lincoln Viaduct.