Most Active Stories
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Director Of UAMS Myeloma Institute Stepping Down
- Clinton School Building Becomes Oldest In Arkansas To Receive Certification
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Wed July 3, 2013
Hillary Clinton To Attend Arkansas Library Dedication
Hillary Rodham Clinton is returning to Little Rock as the city dedicates a children's library named after the former secretary of state and possible 2016 presidential contender.
The Central Arkansas Library System on Wednesday said Clinton will be on hand for the dedication of the Hillary Rodham Clinton Children's Library and Learning Center. The library's board voted last week to name the library for Clinton, in honor of her work on issues regarding children's health and education as Arkansas' first lady.
The dedication ceremony will be held Monday. Admittance is free but registration is required and eachadult must be accompanied by a child 12 years old or younger. Attendees can register at www.centralarkansaslibrarysystem.eventbrite.com .
The library opened its new children's library on 10th Street in Little Rock earlier this year.
Local & Regional News