Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Tue March 5, 2013
Hot Dog Mike Returns to Central Arkansas
Just a month after his departure from Little Rock to his home state of New Jersey , Michael Juiliano, also known as Hot Dog Mike, is returning to the capital city.
The popular hot dog cart vendor earned the admiration of locals not just with his food but also with his support of charities that help the poor and homeless.
Hot Dog Mike plans to develop a multi-cart operation. He is also developing his own brand of Hot Dog Mike hot dogs and products that will be available at local grocers, with a portion of the proceeds going back into the community.
While he is organizing the structure of his new venture and developing new recipes, Juiliano will be based out of NYPD Pizza in west Little Rock .
The popular hot dog vendor had left Little Rock at the end of January to return home to help out the family business.