Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
- What Survey Finds About The Economics Of Race In Pulaski County
Local & Regional News
Thu January 16, 2014
Hot Springs Attorney, Who Was Involved With AG, Arrested On Theft Charge
A Hot Springs attorney with whom Attorney General Dustin McDaniel admitted having an extramarital relationship has been arrested on a felony theft charge over a trailer reported stolen that was found at her home.
The Garland County Sheriff's Office on Thursday said 36-year-old Andrea Davis had been arrested that morning on a charge of felony theft by receiving property valued at more than $1,000. Davis has an initial court date scheduled for Jan. 28.
According to a police report, deputies found a trailer that had been reported stolen at Davis's residence. Davis told investigators that an acquaintance had left it and another trailer at her home.
McDaniel, a Democrat, abandoned his bid for governor last year weeks after admitting to an "inappropriate" relationship with Davis.