Most Active Stories
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Old State House To Screen "A Face in the Crowd" - 1957 Movie Shot in Piggott, Ark.
- Broker Details $2 Million In Commissions In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Defense To Begin Presenting Its Side In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Thu January 16, 2014
Hot Springs Attorney, Who Was Involved With AG, Arrested On Theft Charge
A Hot Springs attorney with whom Attorney General Dustin McDaniel admitted having an extramarital relationship has been arrested on a felony theft charge over a trailer reported stolen that was found at her home.
The Garland County Sheriff's Office on Thursday said 36-year-old Andrea Davis had been arrested that morning on a charge of felony theft by receiving property valued at more than $1,000. Davis has an initial court date scheduled for Jan. 28.
According to a police report, deputies found a trailer that had been reported stolen at Davis's residence. Davis told investigators that an acquaintance had left it and another trailer at her home.
McDaniel, a Democrat, abandoned his bid for governor last year weeks after admitting to an "inappropriate" relationship with Davis.