Most Active Stories
- Documentary On Glen Campbell To Get Advance Screening In LR
- Arkansas Legislature Easily Passes School Employee Health Insurance, Prison, & Lottery Changes
- Watch Now: Candidates For Statewide Office Appear in Hot Springs
- As Ballot Deadline Nears, Medical Marijuana Comes Up Short, Minimum Wage Says They're Ready
- All Four Gubernatorial Candidates Debate in Hot Springs
Local & Regional News
Thu January 16, 2014
Hot Springs Attorney, Who Was Involved With AG, Arrested On Theft Charge
A Hot Springs attorney with whom Attorney General Dustin McDaniel admitted having an extramarital relationship has been arrested on a felony theft charge over a trailer reported stolen that was found at her home.
The Garland County Sheriff's Office on Thursday said 36-year-old Andrea Davis had been arrested that morning on a charge of felony theft by receiving property valued at more than $1,000. Davis has an initial court date scheduled for Jan. 28.
According to a police report, deputies found a trailer that had been reported stolen at Davis's residence. Davis told investigators that an acquaintance had left it and another trailer at her home.
McDaniel, a Democrat, abandoned his bid for governor last year weeks after admitting to an "inappropriate" relationship with Davis.