Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
- David Pryor Stumping For His Son In North Little Rock
This Is NPR
Tue August 13, 2013
How Do You Like Tat? NPR Tattoos Rock Newport Folk Festival
If you've ever experienced a summer music festival, you've likely spotted some colorful body art among the crowd of enthusiastic, if not somewhat sweaty, music lovers. This year at the Newport Folk Festival, red, black and blue were all the rage around the waterfront town thanks to NPR Music, which amped up festival-goers with some public radio-inspired ink.
While these tats are only temporary, NPR fans savored the moment by sharing their look on social media. You can see all the photos on Instagram by searching #nprtattoos, or scroll through a few in the slideshow below:
View more Insta... er, 'Folkstagram' photos captured during the festival at The Picture Show blog.