Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
- David Pryor Stumping For His Son In North Little Rock
Local & Regional News
Mon October 28, 2013
I-530, Highway 10 To Be Shut Down For Work
The Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department says lanes of Interstate 530 in Pine Bluff and Highway 10 in Little Rock will be closed this week.
On Highway 10 - also known as Cantrell Road - bridge painting on the Marsh Arch Bridge between Chester Street and Dillard's corporate headquarters will require closing the outside lane of westbound Cantrell near the bridge from Monday through Thursday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. each day - weather permitting.
Traffic will be controlled using cones and warning signs.
Crews will be resurfacing the outside northbound and southbound lanes of I-530 north and south of Hazel Street. The closures will begin at 7 a.m. Tuesday and are expected to continue through Friday - weather permitting.
Traffic will be controlled using barrels and warning signs.