Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Notes on Music
Wed April 9, 2014
"I can't reach the brakes on this piano!"
These are some of the amazing statements accumulated by music teachers in Missouri:
“I can’t reach the brakes on the piano.” “A virtuoso is a musician with real high morals.” “ A harp is a nude piano.” “When electric currents go through guitars, they start making sounds. So would anybody.” And finally, “I know what a sextet is, but I’d rather not say.”