Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
Local & Regional News
Tue May 7, 2013
Juvenile Who Left Treatment Center Back In Custody
Arkansas authorities say a 17-year-old boy who left a juvenile treatment facility in Dermott has been found and is back in custody.
The Department of Human Services said the teenager was found Tuesday afternoon in Russellville. No other information was provided.
DHS says the boy was convicted of breaking or entering, aggravated assault, and being a minor in possession of a handgun.
He left the Dermott Juvenile Treatment Center, which is run under contract by South Arkansas Youth Services.
Russellville is about 190 miles northwest of Dermott.