Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Local & Regional News
Tue May 7, 2013
Juvenile Who Left Treatment Center Back In Custody
Arkansas authorities say a 17-year-old boy who left a juvenile treatment facility in Dermott has been found and is back in custody.
The Department of Human Services said the teenager was found Tuesday afternoon in Russellville. No other information was provided.
DHS says the boy was convicted of breaking or entering, aggravated assault, and being a minor in possession of a handgun.
He left the Dermott Juvenile Treatment Center, which is run under contract by South Arkansas Youth Services.
Russellville is about 190 miles northwest of Dermott.