Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Poll: Ross, Hutchinson In Virtual Dead Heat In Governor’s Race
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Local & Regional News
Tue May 7, 2013
Juvenile Who Left Treatment Center Back In Custody
Arkansas authorities say a 17-year-old boy who left a juvenile treatment facility in Dermott has been found and is back in custody.
The Department of Human Services said the teenager was found Tuesday afternoon in Russellville. No other information was provided.
DHS says the boy was convicted of breaking or entering, aggravated assault, and being a minor in possession of a handgun.
He left the Dermott Juvenile Treatment Center, which is run under contract by South Arkansas Youth Services.
Russellville is about 190 miles northwest of Dermott.