Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Tue May 7, 2013
Juvenile Who Left Treatment Center Back In Custody
Arkansas authorities say a 17-year-old boy who left a juvenile treatment facility in Dermott has been found and is back in custody.
The Department of Human Services said the teenager was found Tuesday afternoon in Russellville. No other information was provided.
DHS says the boy was convicted of breaking or entering, aggravated assault, and being a minor in possession of a handgun.
He left the Dermott Juvenile Treatment Center, which is run under contract by South Arkansas Youth Services.
Russellville is about 190 miles northwest of Dermott.