Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Third And Likely Final Round Of Layoffs Begins At Acxiom
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
Customer Information Stolen
Mon April 22, 2013
Kmart Notifying Customers Of Little Rock Robbery
Kmart says some customer information may have been compromised during an armed robbery of its store in Little Rock last month. Kmart said Monday that it's notifying pharmacy customers about the March 17 robbery.
The company says the gunman took "electronic media" that backed up the pharmacy's computer system. Kmart says the device included confidential information, including a customer's name, address, date of birth, prescription number, prescriber and drug name.
Some customers' Social Security numbers were also contained on the device. No one has been arrested. Police say an assistant manager was leaving the store late that night when he noticed his tire had been punctured. While the man worked to repair his tire, a gunman forced him back into the store. Police say the gunman also took $6,000 cash.