Most Active Stories
- Documentary On Glen Campbell To Get Advance Screening In LR
- Arkansas Legislature Easily Passes School Employee Health Insurance, Prison, & Lottery Changes
- As Ballot Deadline Nears, Medical Marijuana Comes Up Short, Minimum Wage Says They're Ready
- KUAR Airs Special July 4 Weekend Programming
- Ceremony To Begin Renovations To Little Rock's Robinson Center Music Hall
Customer Information Stolen
Mon April 22, 2013
Kmart Notifying Customers Of Little Rock Robbery
Kmart says some customer information may have been compromised during an armed robbery of its store in Little Rock last month. Kmart said Monday that it's notifying pharmacy customers about the March 17 robbery.
The company says the gunman took "electronic media" that backed up the pharmacy's computer system. Kmart says the device included confidential information, including a customer's name, address, date of birth, prescription number, prescriber and drug name.
Some customers' Social Security numbers were also contained on the device. No one has been arrested. Police say an assistant manager was leaving the store late that night when he noticed his tire had been punctured. While the man worked to repair his tire, a gunman forced him back into the store. Police say the gunman also took $6,000 cash.