Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
Tue February 26, 2013
KUAR Newscast: Feb. 26, 2013, 4:32 p.m.
Newscast – 4:32 p.m. – 2/26/13: The Governor vetoes a 20 week abortion ban bill; The speaker calls for tax cuts in a timely fashion; The Governor says cuts will have to be justified; Open carry of handguns fails in committee; And, the legislature approved a bill to let drivers use a handheld device to show proof of insurance during a traffic stop.