Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Human Rights Campaign Releases First Large-Scale Survey of LGBT Arkansans
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
Tue February 26, 2013
KUAR Newscast: Feb. 26, 2013, 4:32 p.m.
Newscast – 4:32 p.m. – 2/26/13: The Governor vetoes a 20 week abortion ban bill; The speaker calls for tax cuts in a timely fashion; The Governor says cuts will have to be justified; Open carry of handguns fails in committee; And, the legislature approved a bill to let drivers use a handheld device to show proof of insurance during a traffic stop.