Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Tue February 26, 2013
KUAR Newscast: Feb. 26, 2013, 4:32 p.m.
Newscast – 4:32 p.m. – 2/26/13: The Governor vetoes a 20 week abortion ban bill; The speaker calls for tax cuts in a timely fashion; The Governor says cuts will have to be justified; Open carry of handguns fails in committee; And, the legislature approved a bill to let drivers use a handheld device to show proof of insurance during a traffic stop.