Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Thu November 21, 2013
KUAR Newscast Nov. 21, 2013 5:04 p.m.
KUAR Newscast: Nov. 21, 2013, 5:04 P.M.
Arkansas's Senators place their votes and articulate their positions on the nuclear option; Pulaski County Clerk says same-sex marriage suit should be removed from federal court and joined with a similar state suit; Morrillton gets a $5 million investment and 75 jobs from a Vietnam based company.