Most Active Stories
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Director Of UAMS Myeloma Institute Stepping Down
- Clinton School Building Becomes Oldest In Arkansas To Receive Certification
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Local & Regional News
Mon August 12, 2013
Lane Of Highway 10 To Be Closed For Bridge Repair
A lane of Arkansas Highway 10 in Little Rock will be closed during the next several weeks for bridge deck repairs.
The Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department says the westbound, outside lane of the highway - also known as Cantrell Road - will be shut down just west of Dillard's corporate headquarters from Monday through Thursday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
The department says work on the bridge is expected to continue for the next three weeks - except on Fridays and weekends - weather permitting until the repair work is complete.