Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Mon August 12, 2013
Lane Of Highway 10 To Be Closed For Bridge Repair
A lane of Arkansas Highway 10 in Little Rock will be closed during the next several weeks for bridge deck repairs.
The Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department says the westbound, outside lane of the highway - also known as Cantrell Road - will be shut down just west of Dillard's corporate headquarters from Monday through Thursday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
The department says work on the bridge is expected to continue for the next three weeks - except on Fridays and weekends - weather permitting until the repair work is complete.