Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
Local & Regional News
Mon August 12, 2013
Lane Of Highway 10 To Be Closed For Bridge Repair
A lane of Arkansas Highway 10 in Little Rock will be closed during the next several weeks for bridge deck repairs.
The Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department says the westbound, outside lane of the highway - also known as Cantrell Road - will be shut down just west of Dillard's corporate headquarters from Monday through Thursday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
The department says work on the bridge is expected to continue for the next three weeks - except on Fridays and weekends - weather permitting until the repair work is complete.