Most Active Stories
- Documentary On Glen Campbell To Get Advance Screening In LR
- Arkansas Legislature Easily Passes School Employee Health Insurance, Prison, & Lottery Changes
- Watch Now: Candidates For Statewide Office Appear in Hot Springs
- As Ballot Deadline Nears, Medical Marijuana Comes Up Short, Minimum Wage Says They're Ready
- KUAR Airs Special July 4 Weekend Programming
Local & Regional News
Mon August 12, 2013
Lane Of Highway 10 To Be Closed For Bridge Repair
A lane of Arkansas Highway 10 in Little Rock will be closed during the next several weeks for bridge deck repairs.
The Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department says the westbound, outside lane of the highway - also known as Cantrell Road - will be shut down just west of Dillard's corporate headquarters from Monday through Thursday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
The department says work on the bridge is expected to continue for the next three weeks - except on Fridays and weekends - weather permitting until the repair work is complete.