Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
- David Pryor Stumping For His Son In North Little Rock
Local & Regional News
Tue June 25, 2013
Lane Of I-55 To Close Temporarily In East Arkansas
Highway officials say a lane of Interstate 55 in eastern Arkansas will close temporarily as crews repair a message board in Crittenden County.
The Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department says crews will work on an electronic message board at the 13-mile marker in Jericho.
The department says the southbound, inside lane of I-55 will be closed Wednesday between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m., weather permitting.