Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Local & Regional News
Wed July 31, 2013
Lane Of Road In Maumelle To Close For Construction
Arkansas highway officials say the construction of a new bicycle and pedestrian path will mean a lane closure on Highway 100 in Maumelle.
The State Highway and Transportation Department says the eastbound, outside lane of Highway 100 will be closed from Arnold Palmer Drive to Crystal Hill Road.
The closure will begin Wednesday and will continue weekdays between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m., weather permitting.
The lane closure is expected to last for about four months.