Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
Local & Regional News
Wed July 31, 2013
Lane Of Road In Maumelle To Close For Construction
Arkansas highway officials say the construction of a new bicycle and pedestrian path will mean a lane closure on Highway 100 in Maumelle.
The State Highway and Transportation Department says the eastbound, outside lane of Highway 100 will be closed from Arnold Palmer Drive to Crystal Hill Road.
The closure will begin Wednesday and will continue weekdays between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m., weather permitting.
The lane closure is expected to last for about four months.