Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Third And Likely Final Round Of Layoffs Begins At Acxiom
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
Local & Regional News
Wed July 31, 2013
Lane Of Road In Maumelle To Close For Construction
Arkansas highway officials say the construction of a new bicycle and pedestrian path will mean a lane closure on Highway 100 in Maumelle.
The State Highway and Transportation Department says the eastbound, outside lane of Highway 100 will be closed from Arnold Palmer Drive to Crystal Hill Road.
The closure will begin Wednesday and will continue weekdays between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m., weather permitting.
The lane closure is expected to last for about four months.