Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Broker Details $2 Million In Commissions In Martha Shoffner Trial
Fri June 7, 2013
Late-Night Painting Will Close I-430, I-630 Ramps
Highway crews will close a pair of ramps at a busy intersection in west Little Rock that is undergoing major changes.
Ramps from northbound Interstate 430 onto Financial Center Parkway and Chenal Parkway will close overnight beginning Sunday night. Overnight closures will be in place until Friday morning.
At the same time, the ramp from eastbound I-630 onto northbound I-430 will be closed.
Workers are painting new flyover bridges being added to the Big Rock Interchange.
Traffic will be diverted to the Shackleford Road exit just south of the construction zone.
Crews are also restriping Interstate 630 in the area. Eastbound lanes will see a shift that will last through most of the summer.
The intersection is the busiest in the state. Construction is expected to last into 2014.