Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Fri June 7, 2013
Late-Night Painting Will Close I-430, I-630 Ramps
Highway crews will close a pair of ramps at a busy intersection in west Little Rock that is undergoing major changes.
Ramps from northbound Interstate 430 onto Financial Center Parkway and Chenal Parkway will close overnight beginning Sunday night. Overnight closures will be in place until Friday morning.
At the same time, the ramp from eastbound I-630 onto northbound I-430 will be closed.
Workers are painting new flyover bridges being added to the Big Rock Interchange.
Traffic will be diverted to the Shackleford Road exit just south of the construction zone.
Crews are also restriping Interstate 630 in the area. Eastbound lanes will see a shift that will last through most of the summer.
The intersection is the busiest in the state. Construction is expected to last into 2014.