Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
- David Pryor Stumping For His Son In North Little Rock
Sun May 12, 2013
Library Architecture & The Final Intimate Neighborhood Concert
Bobby Roberts, Director of the Central Arkansas Library System, discusses the building of the new Children's Library. Other topics include the CALS's next event, part of a lecture series presented by the Architecture and Design Network, where Roberts and architect Reese Rowland will describe process. The lecture takes place at the new library at 6 pm, Tuesday May 14th.
Also, this week's show includes a segment with Arkansas Symphony Orchestra Music Director Philip Mann and John Erwin, Director of the Arkansas Chamber Singers. They explain their process of collaboration on the 3rd and last Stella Boyle Smith Intimate Neighborhood Concert performance. The First United Methodist Church is the site of a performance of Mozart's Requiem on May 16th at 7 pm.