Most Active Stories
- Documentary On Glen Campbell To Get Advance Screening In LR
- Watch Now: Candidates For Statewide Office Appear in Hot Springs
- Arkansas Legislature Easily Passes School Employee Health Insurance, Prison, & Lottery Changes
- As Ballot Deadline Nears, Medical Marijuana Comes Up Short, Minimum Wage Says They're Ready
- All Four Gubernatorial Candidates Debate in Hot Springs
Local & Regional News
Tue January 28, 2014
Light Snow, Chilly Temperatures Impacting Arkansas
Light snow is falling in parts of Arkansas as cold temperatures settle over the state.
The National Weather Service says a dusting of snow occured Tuesday in many areas, with the brunt of the wintry weather hitting south of the state.
Roads are clear throughout Arkansas, except for snow in some areas between Mena and Fort Smith.
An unusual winter system carrying snow and ice is expected to hit coastal areas this week, including Pensacola, Fla., New Orleans and Savannah, Ga.
In Arkansas, sunny skies with high temperatures in the upper 20s are predicted Tuesday, with temperatures increasing to the 30s and 40s later in the week.