Most Active Stories
- Old State House To Screen "A Face in the Crowd" - 1957 Movie Shot in Piggott, Ark.
- Broker Details $2 Million In Commissions In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Defense To Begin Presenting Its Side In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Tue January 28, 2014
Light Snow, Chilly Temperatures Impacting Arkansas
Light snow is falling in parts of Arkansas as cold temperatures settle over the state.
The National Weather Service says a dusting of snow occured Tuesday in many areas, with the brunt of the wintry weather hitting south of the state.
Roads are clear throughout Arkansas, except for snow in some areas between Mena and Fort Smith.
An unusual winter system carrying snow and ice is expected to hit coastal areas this week, including Pensacola, Fla., New Orleans and Savannah, Ga.
In Arkansas, sunny skies with high temperatures in the upper 20s are predicted Tuesday, with temperatures increasing to the 30s and 40s later in the week.