Most Active Stories
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Director Of UAMS Myeloma Institute Stepping Down
- Clinton School Building Becomes Oldest In Arkansas To Receive Certification
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Local & Regional News
Tue January 28, 2014
Light Snow, Chilly Temperatures Impacting Arkansas
Light snow is falling in parts of Arkansas as cold temperatures settle over the state.
The National Weather Service says a dusting of snow occured Tuesday in many areas, with the brunt of the wintry weather hitting south of the state.
Roads are clear throughout Arkansas, except for snow in some areas between Mena and Fort Smith.
An unusual winter system carrying snow and ice is expected to hit coastal areas this week, including Pensacola, Fla., New Orleans and Savannah, Ga.
In Arkansas, sunny skies with high temperatures in the upper 20s are predicted Tuesday, with temperatures increasing to the 30s and 40s later in the week.