Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
Local & Regional News
Tue January 28, 2014
Light Snow, Chilly Temperatures Impacting Arkansas
Light snow is falling in parts of Arkansas as cold temperatures settle over the state.
The National Weather Service says a dusting of snow occured Tuesday in many areas, with the brunt of the wintry weather hitting south of the state.
Roads are clear throughout Arkansas, except for snow in some areas between Mena and Fort Smith.
An unusual winter system carrying snow and ice is expected to hit coastal areas this week, including Pensacola, Fla., New Orleans and Savannah, Ga.
In Arkansas, sunny skies with high temperatures in the upper 20s are predicted Tuesday, with temperatures increasing to the 30s and 40s later in the week.