Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
- Broker Details $2 Million In Commissions In Martha Shoffner Trial
Local & Regional News
Thu July 18, 2013
Little Rock Company To Add Up To 200 Jobs
A technology company says it will add up to 200 jobs to its campus in west Little Rock by the end of the year.
Fidelity National Information Services says it will create a call center for employees to handle questions and concerns from customers. Fidelity is a technology company that specializes in payment processing. The company was formed when Fidelity National Financial acquired Alltel Information Services in 2003.
Fidelity vice president Ann Akins says the new jobs will be full-time positions that include customer service representatives, managers and supervisors.
The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reports that the Little Rock Board of Directors voted Tuesday night to approve a resolution for state incentives for Fidelity's expansion.