Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
- Poll: Ross, Hutchinson In Virtual Dead Heat In Governor’s Race
This Is NPR
Thu June 20, 2013
Live Stream 'The National Conversation,' Today At 1:00pm (ET)
This afternoon, NPR Correspondent Tom Gjelten moderates a panel discussion on the topic of cybersecurity in the private and public sectors as part of The National Conversation series at the Wilson Center. Today's event will open with a keynote address from U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano followed by panelists Francis Taylor, Michael Chertoff and Stephen Flynn in conversation. Gjelten will moderate.
You can stream the event live today here on this page from 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. (ET). The video will be also archived on this page after following the event. Join the discussion on Twitter with @TheWilsonCenter.
Who's on Stage
Tom Gjelten, NPR Correspondent
Janet Napolitano, Secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Michael Chertoff, Chairman and Co-Founder of The Chertoff Group, counsel at Covington & Burling LLP, and Secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security from 2005 – 2009
Francis X. Taylor, Vice President and Chief Security Officer for the General Electric Company
Stephen Flynn, Founding Co-Director of the George J. Kostas Research Institute for Homeland Security and Professor of Political Science at Northeastern University