Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Mon April 7, 2014
Man Charged With Murder In Prank Death Of Little Rock Teen
Prosecutors have formally charged a man accused of killing a 15-year-old girl when he fired a gun into a car full of teenagers he thought had vandalized his car.
Authorities on Friday charged 48-year-old Willie Noble with one count of first-degree murder and six felony counts of committing a terroristic act.
Police said Noble's car was spattered with eggs, mayonnaise and toilet paper on Feb. 14, and he told investigators he waited for the pranksters to return. When a carload of seven teenagers appeared about 45 minutes later, police say Noble fired.
Adrian Broadway died after suffering a gunshot wound to the head. Police say Noble told investigators that he only wanted to scare the teens, not harm anyone.
Court records did not list an attorney for Noble.