Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Third And Likely Final Round Of Layoffs Begins At Acxiom
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
Local & Regional News
Tue July 16, 2013
Marine From Arkansas Dies In Military Hospital in Germany
The US Department of Defense says a Marine from Gentry has died at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany.
The department said in a news release Tuesday that 19-year-old Lance Cpl. Benjamin Tuttle died Sunday at the military hospital where he was taken following a medical evacuation from the aircraft carrier the USS Nimitz.
A cause of death was not release and the defense department says the death is still under investigation.
Tuttle was assigned to Marine Fighter Attack Squadron 323, Marine Aircraft Group 11, 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, Calif.