Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Local & Regional News
Tue July 16, 2013
Marine From Arkansas Dies In Military Hospital in Germany
The US Department of Defense says a Marine from Gentry has died at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany.
The department said in a news release Tuesday that 19-year-old Lance Cpl. Benjamin Tuttle died Sunday at the military hospital where he was taken following a medical evacuation from the aircraft carrier the USS Nimitz.
A cause of death was not release and the defense department says the death is still under investigation.
Tuttle was assigned to Marine Fighter Attack Squadron 323, Marine Aircraft Group 11, 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, Calif.