Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Fri October 18, 2013
Miloš Karadaglić On 'Song Travels'
Originally published on Thu August 28, 2014 11:01 am
Classical guitarist Miloš Karadaglić first studied guitar at the age of 8 in his home country of Montenegro, formerly part of Yugoslavia. At 14, Karadaglić was invited to play at a concert hall in Paris, and he later traveled to Italy to meet classical guitarist David Russell, who advised him to enroll at the Royal Academy of Music in London.
At 17, Karadaglić left Montenegro for England. He graduated from the Royal Academy of Music with honors and went on to earn a Masters in Performance, as well as the Ivor Mairants Award and the Julian Bream Prize, among other accolades.