Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Third And Likely Final Round Of Layoffs Begins At Acxiom
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
Local & Regional News
Wed June 5, 2013
More Than 120K Visitors Pack Arkansas Rockwell Exhibition
More than 120,000 people visited Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art for a special 11-week exhibition of the works of Norman Rockwell.
The Bentonville museum says attendance for the exhibition topped visitor numbers from 12 other cities where the exhibition has already been shown, including Sacramento, Calif.; Detroit, Raleigh, N.C.; and Orlando, Fla.
General admission to Crystal Bridges is free, but the Rockwell exhibition included a $12 admission fee for adults.
On June 29, the museum will open an exhibition entitled "Angels and Tomboys," which focuses on girlhood in 19th century American art.