Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- As School Fees Rise, So Do Questions Over What Constitutes A Free Education
This Is NPR
Tue June 10, 2014
More To Love: Member Station Streams Now On iTunes Radio
In March, NPR became the first news provider on iTunes Radio, where our 24-hour stream offers a whole new way to listen to the NPR newscasts, stories, and programming you love.
We also made a promise to expand that listening experience even further with local streams from across the country. Today, we are thrilled to deliver on that promise: many NPR Member Stations are now available on iTunes Radio, too.
Simply search for your favorite public radio stations and listen along in real time. Don't just reset your preset; search and save your favorites to get the localized news and programs that matter to you—wherever you are, whenever you'd like.
And this is just the beginning. We will continue to evolve our offerings, aiming to provide you with the best experience possible and develop inventive ways to further the mission of public radio and reach new listeners across the globe. Look out for additional local stations streams in the line-up in the near future. As always, we'd love your feedback; please leave us a comment below.
From the entire public radio family: Thank you for your continued support!