Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Broker Details $2 Million In Commissions In Martha Shoffner Trial
Local & Regional News
Sun February 9, 2014
More Winter Weather on the Horizon
Another winter storm system is heading toward Arkansas before relief from the cold, snow and ice is expected later in the week.
Meteorologist Chris Buonanno with the weather service in Little Rock said Sunday was expected to remain cloudy with temperatures in the 30s, but above freezing, before the next storm system arrives starting Monday afternoon.
Buonanno said the system is expected to bring two to four inches of snow across northern Arkansas and up to two-tenths of an inch of freezing rain and ice to southern sections of the state. This would be on top of up to three inches of snow that fell Friday and Saturday.
Buonanno said some sunshine and warmer temperatures in the 50s and 60s are expected by the end of the week.