Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Notes On Music
Thu April 4, 2013
Music Fights Dementia
In a recent study, social worker Dan Cohen found that people with dementia seem to undergo a remarkable transformation when they listen to the music they love, becoming more responsive, and often able to answer questions and speak about their youth, although recent memories still remain more elusive.
But what a great way to reopen communication!