Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Third And Likely Final Round Of Layoffs Begins At Acxiom
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
Notes On Music
Thu April 4, 2013
Music Fights Dementia
In a recent study, social worker Dan Cohen found that people with dementia seem to undergo a remarkable transformation when they listen to the music they love, becoming more responsive, and often able to answer questions and speak about their youth, although recent memories still remain more elusive.
But what a great way to reopen communication!