Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Notes On Music
Thu April 4, 2013
Music Fights Dementia
In a recent study, social worker Dan Cohen found that people with dementia seem to undergo a remarkable transformation when they listen to the music they love, becoming more responsive, and often able to answer questions and speak about their youth, although recent memories still remain more elusive.
But what a great way to reopen communication!