Most Active Stories
- Frank Lloyd Wright House Being Reassembled In NW Arkansas After Move
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- Three Accused Of Defrauding Arkansas Food Program For The Poor
- Attorney General-elect Rutledge Pleased Outgoing A.G. Appealing Same-Sex Marriage Ruling
- Daniel Black, Arkansas Author
Notes On Music
Thu April 4, 2013
Music Fights Dementia
In a recent study, social worker Dan Cohen found that people with dementia seem to undergo a remarkable transformation when they listen to the music they love, becoming more responsive, and often able to answer questions and speak about their youth, although recent memories still remain more elusive.
But what a great way to reopen communication!