Most Active Stories
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Broker Details $2 Million In Commissions In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Defense To Begin Presenting Its Side In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
Sun July 14, 2013
NAACP Calls For Federal Action
Originally published on Sun July 14, 2013 11:12 am
The NAACP is asking the Justice Department to file civil rights charges in the Zimmerman case. Weekend Edition Sunday host Rachel Martin talks with NAACP President and CEO Ben Jealous.