Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Sun July 14, 2013
NAACP Calls For Federal Action
Originally published on Sun July 14, 2013 11:12 am
The NAACP is asking the Justice Department to file civil rights charges in the Zimmerman case. Weekend Edition Sunday host Rachel Martin talks with NAACP President and CEO Ben Jealous.