Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
- David Pryor Stumping For His Son In North Little Rock
Wed December 4, 2013
New Bombs Pose New Threat
Originally published on Tue December 17, 2013 10:04 am
With top U.S. lawmakers warning of new terrorism threats, intelligence officials in the U.K. say there remains an enduring threat from bombs made by terrorists in Yemen.
The threat comes from the type of bomb that failed to explode on a plane over Detroit in 2009 — the so-called underwear bomber.
The BBC’s security correspondent Frank Gardner reports.