Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Wed January 29, 2014
New Report Shows Home Sales Are Up In Arkansas
The number of homes sold in Arkansas is up. A report out Wednesday from the Arkansas Realtors Association says home sales are up by 17%, as compared with the same time last year.
Carolyn Cobb, Executive Broker with Coldwell Banker says People are able to sell homes for a bit of a profit and interest rates are down. But she doesn’t foresee too much changing over the next few months.
Cobb says last year’s average price for a home was just over $150,000.
You can find the full report on the Arkansas Realtors Association website.