Most Active Stories
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Old State House To Screen "A Face in the Crowd" - 1957 Movie Shot in Piggott, Ark.
- Broker Details $2 Million In Commissions In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Defense To Begin Presenting Its Side In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
Local & Regional News
Wed January 29, 2014
New Report Shows Home Sales Are Up In Arkansas
The number of homes sold in Arkansas is up. A report out Wednesday from the Arkansas Realtors Association says home sales are up by 17%, as compared with the same time last year.
Carolyn Cobb, Executive Broker with Coldwell Banker says People are able to sell homes for a bit of a profit and interest rates are down. But she doesn’t foresee too much changing over the next few months.
Cobb says last year’s average price for a home was just over $150,000.
You can find the full report on the Arkansas Realtors Association website.