Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
Notes On Music
Thu March 28, 2013
Nietchze The Composer
Friedrich Nietzsche was a German philosopher of the late 19th century who challenged the foundations of Christianity and traditional morality.
However, he loved music and declared that “life without music is an error.“ Not many know that he also composed a number of songs and piano pieces. These are not often performed, but do tell us a lot about his artistic interests.