Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Third And Likely Final Round Of Layoffs Begins At Acxiom
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
This Is NPR
Fri November 22, 2013
NPR On Google Play's New Newsstand
This week Google introduced Google Play Newsstand, an app for Android phones and tablets that brings a number of news sources together in one place. We are pleased to be one of the first audio partners with Google Play Newsstand, where you're able to read NPR stories, listen and engage, on and offline.
So, just what is Newsstand? It combines the elements of two of Google's existing apps - Currents and Magazines - and brings news sites, blogs, newspapers and magazines together in one place.
In addition to NPR audio, check out other public radio content on Newsstand: WNYC's Studio 360, KQED News from Northern California, KPCC News from Southern California, MPR News from Minnesota and more.
At NPR, we take our mission seriously. We aim to deliver the highest quality news and cultural content, wherever and however you want to tune in. Newsstand gives us one more way to connect with you. Let us know what you think.
Joel Sucherman is NPR's senior director of digital products.