Most Active Stories
- The New Year Brings Changes To KUAR’s Night And Weekend Programming
- Gov. Hutchinson: Keep Private Option Through 2016, Study Alternatives
- UA's Online-Only University's First Employees Start Work
- Bill Filed In Arkansas To End Dual Observance Of Robert E. Lee & MLK Day
- SLIDESHOW: Former Cinema 150 Demolished In Little Rock
This Is NPR
Tue January 14, 2014
NPR Listeners Love To Be Active
We're now two weeks into 2014, and we want to know: how are your New Year's Resolutions going? If you pledged to exercise more, you're not alone. We hope these stats about your fellow NPR listeners will keep you moving!
Tell us: how do you stay active?