Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Wed December 4, 2013
NPR's Planet Money Follows The Life Of A T-Shirt
Originally published on Tue December 17, 2013 10:03 am
If you’ve been listening to NPR this week, you’ve probably heard about something called the t-shirt project.
Months ago, Planet Money had the idea to design a t-shirt and follow it around the world as it was manufactured.
The project took the Planet Money team around the globe: from factories in Bangladesh and Colombia, to cotton farms and container ships.
Planet Money contributing editor Alex Blumberg is leader of the project and joins Here & Now’s Jeremy Hobson to explain.
- Videos & interactive site: Planet Money Makes A T-Shirt