Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Local & Regional News
Wed June 4, 2014
Plane Reports Flap Failure, Lands Safely At Little Rock Airport
An American Eagle flight that reported an apparent mechanical problem has landed safely at Little Rock's airport.
Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport spokesman Shane Carter says the aircraft landed shortly after 1:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Carter says the plane was a scheduled flight from Dallas to Little Rock with 46 people on board.
The airport activated its emergency response after the pilot reported a flap failure on the aircraft. No injuries were reported.