Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Wed June 4, 2014
Plane Reports Flap Failure, Lands Safely At Little Rock Airport
An American Eagle flight that reported an apparent mechanical problem has landed safely at Little Rock's airport.
Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport spokesman Shane Carter says the aircraft landed shortly after 1:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Carter says the plane was a scheduled flight from Dallas to Little Rock with 46 people on board.
The airport activated its emergency response after the pilot reported a flap failure on the aircraft. No injuries were reported.