Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Local & Regional News
Fri August 16, 2013
Plans For The Second Annual Arkansas Sounds Music Festival
Organizers are making plans for this year’s Arkansas Sounds Music Festival. The performances will be at the Main Library in Little Rock, the First Security Amphitheater, and various River Market Pavilions on September 27th and 28th.
Susan Gele is a spokeswoman for the Central Arkansas Library System. She says the festival includes some of last year’s performers, as well as many new acts.
"I think it's really important that we showcase different types of music...but sometimes great music is just great music and you can listen to it every year and not get tired of it," said Gele.
The free, annual event is in its second year and open to all ages. Visit the Arkansas Sounds Music Festival Website for details.