Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Gun Control Legislation
Thu April 25, 2013
Pryor Defends Vote After Criticism from Gun Control Groups, Arkansan with Sandy Hook Ties
U.S. Senator Mark Pryor of Arkansas is defending his vote last week on gun legislation.
He was one of four Democrats in the Senate who opposed a measure expanding background checks.
KUAR’s Karen Tricot Steward explains some of the criticisms that are now coming Pryor’s way, and how Pryor explains his reasoning behind the vote.