Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Third And Likely Final Round Of Layoffs Begins At Acxiom
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
Gun Control Legislation
Thu April 25, 2013
Pryor Defends Vote After Criticism from Gun Control Groups, Arkansan with Sandy Hook Ties
U.S. Senator Mark Pryor of Arkansas is defending his vote last week on gun legislation.
He was one of four Democrats in the Senate who opposed a measure expanding background checks.
KUAR’s Karen Tricot Steward explains some of the criticisms that are now coming Pryor’s way, and how Pryor explains his reasoning behind the vote.