Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Poll: Ross, Hutchinson In Virtual Dead Heat In Governor’s Race
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Gun Control Legislation
Thu April 25, 2013
Pryor Defends Vote After Criticism from Gun Control Groups, Arkansan with Sandy Hook Ties
U.S. Senator Mark Pryor of Arkansas is defending his vote last week on gun legislation.
He was one of four Democrats in the Senate who opposed a measure expanding background checks.
KUAR’s Karen Tricot Steward explains some of the criticisms that are now coming Pryor’s way, and how Pryor explains his reasoning behind the vote.