Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Mon March 25, 2013
PSC To Consider Retrofit Of Coal-Fired Power Plant
The Arkansas Public Service Commission has a public hearing Thursday to consider a proposal to retrofit an aging coal-fired power plant in northwest Arkansas.
But opponents see an opportunity to retire it and pursue alternative energy.
Jacqueline Froelich with Fayetteville station KUAF has more on the debate.