Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Third And Likely Final Round Of Layoffs Begins At Acxiom
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
Local & Regional News
Mon March 25, 2013
PSC To Consider Retrofit Of Coal-Fired Power Plant
The Arkansas Public Service Commission has a public hearing Thursday to consider a proposal to retrofit an aging coal-fired power plant in northwest Arkansas.
But opponents see an opportunity to retire it and pursue alternative energy.
Jacqueline Froelich with Fayetteville station KUAF has more on the debate.