Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Thu March 28, 2013
Public is Invited to Design Public Hearing for Broadway Bridge Today
Do you have something to say about design proposals the Broadway Bridge?
The Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department will conduct a design public hearing to present and discuss the proposed design of the Highway 70 Arkansas River Bridge, also known as the Broadway Bridge, tonight (March 28) at the Arkansas Transit Association, 620 W. Broadway St., North Little Rock.
The public is invited to stop by anytime from 4 and 7 p.m. during the open house to view the exhibits, ask questions and share their comments and concerns.
For more information, click here.