Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
Thu March 28, 2013
Public is Invited to Design Public Hearing for Broadway Bridge Today
Do you have something to say about design proposals the Broadway Bridge?
The Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department will conduct a design public hearing to present and discuss the proposed design of the Highway 70 Arkansas River Bridge, also known as the Broadway Bridge, tonight (March 28) at the Arkansas Transit Association, 620 W. Broadway St., North Little Rock.
The public is invited to stop by anytime from 4 and 7 p.m. during the open house to view the exhibits, ask questions and share their comments and concerns.
For more information, click here.