Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Thu March 28, 2013
Public is Invited to Design Public Hearing for Broadway Bridge Today
Do you have something to say about design proposals the Broadway Bridge?
The Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department will conduct a design public hearing to present and discuss the proposed design of the Highway 70 Arkansas River Bridge, also known as the Broadway Bridge, tonight (March 28) at the Arkansas Transit Association, 620 W. Broadway St., North Little Rock.
The public is invited to stop by anytime from 4 and 7 p.m. during the open house to view the exhibits, ask questions and share their comments and concerns.
For more information, click here.