Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Poll: Ross, Hutchinson In Virtual Dead Heat In Governor’s Race
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Thu March 28, 2013
Public is Invited to Design Public Hearing for Broadway Bridge Today
Do you have something to say about design proposals the Broadway Bridge?
The Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department will conduct a design public hearing to present and discuss the proposed design of the Highway 70 Arkansas River Bridge, also known as the Broadway Bridge, tonight (March 28) at the Arkansas Transit Association, 620 W. Broadway St., North Little Rock.
The public is invited to stop by anytime from 4 and 7 p.m. during the open house to view the exhibits, ask questions and share their comments and concerns.
For more information, click here.