Most Active Stories
- Benji Hardy Of The Arkansas Times On Rep. Justin Harris's "Rehomed" Daughters
- Winter Weather Closings For March 6, 2015
- Guns On Campus Bill Passes Arkansas House, Heads To Senate
- Arkansas Immigrants Prepare As President's Executive Orders Remain In Limbo
- Arkansas Lawmaker Plans To File Firing Squad Legislation
Local & Regional News
Mon August 19, 2013
Republican Tommy Moll Enters Race For Arkansas' 4th District
A Hot Springs businessman has joined the race to replace Republican U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton in Arkansas' 4th District.
Tommy Moll announced Monday he is running as a Republican and wants to focus on jobs and the economy in his campaign.
Lt. Gov. Mark Darr and state House Majority Leader Bruce Westerman have already announced they're seeking the GOP nomination for the seat.
Janis Percefull, a community college instructor from Hot Springs, is the only announced Democratic candidate for the 4th District.
Moll says he wants to bring a business background to Congress to help create private-sector jobs. He has worked at the Jefferies investment banking firm, concentrating on the energy sector.
Cotton is in his first term and has announced a run against Democratic Sen. Mark Pryor.