Most Active Stories
- Legislative Committee Rejects Removing Lee From King Holiday
- Lawsuit Filed Against Arkansas Funeral Home And Owner
- The New Year Brings Changes To KUAR’s Night And Weekend Programming
- UA's Online-Only University's First Employees Start Work
- Gov. Hutchinson: Keep Private Option Through 2016, Study Alternatives
Film in Arkansas
Mon January 13, 2014
Ron Robinson Theater To Open in Downtown Little Rock With Series of Free Film Events
The Central Arkansas Library System and the Little Rock Film Festival are opening the Ron Robinson Theater this week in downtown Little Rock with nine days of movie screenings, all free of charge and open to the public.
It will be a chance for the public to see the new 315-seat theater with state-of-the-art digital projection, which is part of the newly-built $6 million Arcade Building.
Little Rock voters approved a bond issue in 2012 to fund the Arcade Building, where the Butler Center for Arkansas Studies will also house an archiving space.
The Arcade building is at the corner of River Market and President Clinton Avenues.