Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Film in Arkansas
Mon January 13, 2014
Ron Robinson Theater To Open in Downtown Little Rock With Series of Free Film Events
The Central Arkansas Library System and the Little Rock Film Festival are opening the Ron Robinson Theater this week in downtown Little Rock with nine days of movie screenings, all free of charge and open to the public.
It will be a chance for the public to see the new 315-seat theater with state-of-the-art digital projection, which is part of the newly-built $6 million Arcade Building.
Little Rock voters approved a bond issue in 2012 to fund the Arcade Building, where the Butler Center for Arkansas Studies will also house an archiving space.
The Arcade building is at the corner of River Market and President Clinton Avenues.