Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Local & Regional News
Mon May 13, 2013
Security Squadron Deployed From Fort Smith
Members of the 188th Security Forces Squadron have left Fort Smith for deployment to an undisclosed airbase in the Middle East.
The last of about 15 airmen left Monday and will be attached to the 379th Air Expeditionary Wing where they will help install security and aircraft protection at the base. About half of the group left Fort Smith for the base on Sunday.
Tech. Sgt. Josh Lewis told the Times Record that the airmen will spend about six months deployed.