Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Mon March 18, 2013
Sen. John McCain To Speak At Clinton School Friday
Sen. John McCain is scheduled to speak this week at the University of Arkansas Clinton School of Public Service.
The Republican from Arizona plans to discuss current affairs in the United States and abroad in his address Friday night in Little Rock.
McCain was first elected to the U.S. House of Representatives in 1982. He is serving his fifth term in the U.S. Senate.
McCain won the Republican nomination for president in 2008 and lost to President Barack Obama in the general election.
His speech is set for 6 p.m. Friday in Sturgis Hall at the Clinton School in downtown Little Rock.