Most Active Stories
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Director Of UAMS Myeloma Institute Stepping Down
- Clinton School Building Becomes Oldest In Arkansas To Receive Certification
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Local & Regional News
Mon March 18, 2013
Sen. John McCain To Speak At Clinton School Friday
Sen. John McCain is scheduled to speak this week at the University of Arkansas Clinton School of Public Service.
The Republican from Arizona plans to discuss current affairs in the United States and abroad in his address Friday night in Little Rock.
McCain was first elected to the U.S. House of Representatives in 1982. He is serving his fifth term in the U.S. Senate.
McCain won the Republican nomination for president in 2008 and lost to President Barack Obama in the general election.
His speech is set for 6 p.m. Friday in Sturgis Hall at the Clinton School in downtown Little Rock.