Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Notes On Music
Wed April 17, 2013
One doesn’t usually refer to classical music as being sexy, though Ravel’s Bolero, or the “Habanera” from Bizet’s opera Carmen, can certainly fit the bill.
But some more specifically-named pieces do as well, such as “Dance of the 7 Veils” from Richard Strauss’ opera, Salome, or perhaps the Poem of Ecstacy by Alexander Scriabin. What pieces would you recommend?