Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Human Rights Campaign Releases First Large-Scale Survey of LGBT Arkansans
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
Tue November 12, 2013
Special Programming on KLRE: The Mozart Festival
KLRE brings you The Mozart Festival from American Public Media. This program includes performances and interviews from one of the world's foremost music events.
From American Public Media:
"This is the authentic Mozart, presented like nowhere else. For The Mozart Festival, artists and thousands of visitors from around the world have come to Salzburg, city of Mozart's birth, to celebrate Mozart. APM's coverage is an extraordinary radio experience: artists introduce their performances in backstage clips; short location-recorded features tour the Mozarteum Foundation's priceless collections; and most of all, Mozart's genius is heard in world-class performances of his music. Behind-the-scenes features take listeners for a close-up look at original manuscripts and letters by Mozart, for a visit to a café frequented by the Mozart family, and a revealing look at original portraits of Mozart."
You can hear this special series from American Public Media on KLRE Classical 90.5 Wednesdays at 7 p.m. with an encore broadcast Saturdays at 5 p.m. The series will run through November 30.