Most Active Stories
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Old State House To Screen "A Face in the Crowd" - 1957 Movie Shot in Piggott, Ark.
- Broker Details $2 Million In Commissions In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Defense To Begin Presenting Its Side In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
KLRE Classical Music News
Tue November 12, 2013
Strauss, Gulda And Beethoven
Geoffrey Robson explores the Viennese Waltz with Strauss's Overture to Die Fledermaus, the varied styles of Gulda's Concerto for Cello and Wind Orchestra and Beethoven's often overlooked Symphony No. 4.
It's the third installment in the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra's Stella Boyle Smith Masterworks Series.
The full hour-long version of this At the Symphony aired Thursday, November 7 and Friday November 8.