Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
- Poll: Ross, Hutchinson In Virtual Dead Heat In Governor’s Race
KLRE Classical Music News
Tue November 12, 2013
Strauss, Gulda And Beethoven
Geoffrey Robson explores the Viennese Waltz with Strauss's Overture to Die Fledermaus, the varied styles of Gulda's Concerto for Cello and Wind Orchestra and Beethoven's often overlooked Symphony No. 4.
It's the third installment in the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra's Stella Boyle Smith Masterworks Series.
The full hour-long version of this At the Symphony aired Thursday, November 7 and Friday November 8.