Most Active Stories
- The New Year Brings Changes To KUAR’s Night And Weekend Programming
- SLIDESHOW: Former Cinema 150 Demolished In Little Rock
- Gov. Hutchinson: Keep Private Option Through 2016, Study Alternatives
- Bill Filed In Arkansas To End Dual Observance Of Robert E. Lee & MLK Day
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
KLRE Classical Music News
Tue November 12, 2013
Strauss, Gulda And Beethoven
Geoffrey Robson explores the Viennese Waltz with Strauss's Overture to Die Fledermaus, the varied styles of Gulda's Concerto for Cello and Wind Orchestra and Beethoven's often overlooked Symphony No. 4.
It's the third installment in the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra's Stella Boyle Smith Masterworks Series.
The full hour-long version of this At the Symphony aired Thursday, November 7 and Friday November 8.