Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
KLRE Classical Music News
Tue November 12, 2013
Strauss, Gulda And Beethoven
Geoffrey Robson explores the Viennese Waltz with Strauss's Overture to Die Fledermaus, the varied styles of Gulda's Concerto for Cello and Wind Orchestra and Beethoven's often overlooked Symphony No. 4.
It's the third installment in the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra's Stella Boyle Smith Masterworks Series.
The full hour-long version of this At the Symphony aired Thursday, November 7 and Friday November 8.