Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
KLRE Classical Music News
Tue November 12, 2013
Strauss, Gulda And Beethoven
Geoffrey Robson explores the Viennese Waltz with Strauss's Overture to Die Fledermaus, the varied styles of Gulda's Concerto for Cello and Wind Orchestra and Beethoven's often overlooked Symphony No. 4.
It's the third installment in the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra's Stella Boyle Smith Masterworks Series.
The full hour-long version of this At the Symphony aired Thursday, November 7 and Friday November 8.