Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Human Rights Campaign Releases First Large-Scale Survey of LGBT Arkansans
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
Local & Regional News
Tue September 3, 2013
Study To Look At Medical School At Arkansas State University
A healthcare consulting firm will conduct a feasibility study of an osteopathic medical school at Arkansas State University.
The school says Tripp Umbach has been selected to conduct the study. It will begin examining the practicality and financial impact of an osteopathic medical school at Arkansas State in September.
The Delta Regional Authority invested $25,000 for the study.
The Board of Trustees will use the study to help them make a decision on whether or not to authorize the program.