Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
Local & Regional News
Tue September 3, 2013
Study To Look At Medical School At Arkansas State University
A healthcare consulting firm will conduct a feasibility study of an osteopathic medical school at Arkansas State University.
The school says Tripp Umbach has been selected to conduct the study. It will begin examining the practicality and financial impact of an osteopathic medical school at Arkansas State in September.
The Delta Regional Authority invested $25,000 for the study.
The Board of Trustees will use the study to help them make a decision on whether or not to authorize the program.