Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Tue September 3, 2013
Study To Look At Medical School At Arkansas State University
A healthcare consulting firm will conduct a feasibility study of an osteopathic medical school at Arkansas State University.
The school says Tripp Umbach has been selected to conduct the study. It will begin examining the practicality and financial impact of an osteopathic medical school at Arkansas State in September.
The Delta Regional Authority invested $25,000 for the study.
The Board of Trustees will use the study to help them make a decision on whether or not to authorize the program.