Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Director Of UAMS Myeloma Institute Stepping Down
- Clinton School Building Becomes Oldest In Arkansas To Receive Certification
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Local & Regional News
Tue September 3, 2013
Study To Look At Medical School At Arkansas State University
A healthcare consulting firm will conduct a feasibility study of an osteopathic medical school at Arkansas State University.
The school says Tripp Umbach has been selected to conduct the study. It will begin examining the practicality and financial impact of an osteopathic medical school at Arkansas State in September.
The Delta Regional Authority invested $25,000 for the study.
The Board of Trustees will use the study to help them make a decision on whether or not to authorize the program.