Most Active Stories
- Vietnam War Project To Collect Stories Of Arkansas Veterans
- Little Rock Apartment Complex Found To Discriminate Against Latinos
- Little Rock School Board Discusses Plans to Restructure Schools And Raise Funds
- State House Race Heats Up Over Records Search Regarding Four-Year-Old
- AG Candidate Steel Gives Legislative Agenda, Rutledge Criticizes Sex Offender Vote
Mon April 8, 2013
Suspect On The Run After Shooting A Man At Scott Hamilton Drive
The suspect of a Sunday night’s shooting at Scott Hamilton Drive is still on the run.
The Little Rock Police Department says at around 10 p.m. officers found a Hispanic male laying outside a trailer home, the victim then died at UAMS hospital at around 2 a.m. Monday morning.
Sergeant Cassandra Davis, with the city’s police department, said, “The investigation is continuing. We are trying to develop suspect and look at the crime scene to determine exactly what occur there at 8510 Scott Hamilton Drive.”
Davis said this is the fifth homicide happened this year which is less than the number of homicides at this time of the year last year.