Most Active Stories
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Director Of UAMS Myeloma Institute Stepping Down
- Clinton School Building Becomes Oldest In Arkansas To Receive Certification
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Notes On Music
Thu April 4, 2013
Born in the slums of Buenos Aires, the passionate tango eventually became the rage in the United States. But some critics reacted by saying it was too sexually suggestive.
Evangelist Bob Jones said New Yorkers were tangoing themselves “to the brink of hell”, adding “the only difference between Manhattan and hell is that Manhattan is surrounded by water.”