Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Notes On Music
Thu April 4, 2013
Born in the slums of Buenos Aires, the passionate tango eventually became the rage in the United States. But some critics reacted by saying it was too sexually suggestive.
Evangelist Bob Jones said New Yorkers were tangoing themselves “to the brink of hell”, adding “the only difference between Manhattan and hell is that Manhattan is surrounded by water.”