Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
Notes On Music
Thu April 4, 2013
Born in the slums of Buenos Aires, the passionate tango eventually became the rage in the United States. But some critics reacted by saying it was too sexually suggestive.
Evangelist Bob Jones said New Yorkers were tangoing themselves “to the brink of hell”, adding “the only difference between Manhattan and hell is that Manhattan is surrounded by water.”