Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
This Is NPR
Mon July 1, 2013
'Tell Me More' Invites Listeners To Join #NPRAspen Dialogue On Opportunity In America
Is America still the land of opportunity?
On July 1 and 2, Tell Me More is addressing this question with two live broadcasts from the 2013 Aspen Ideas Festival in Colorado and wants you to join the conversation in a live Twitter chat around education and opportunity in America.
With roundtable discussions surrounding innovations in education, setting expectations for a "new type" of twenty-something, and the story of one young American college-grad who enrolled – disguised as a boy – in an Afghan school to better understand women's access to education, Tell Me More will set the stage for discussion and needs you to add your perspective.
Check out the complete guest list and topics, or listen to the archived audio here.