Most Active Stories
- Documentary On Glen Campbell To Get Advance Screening In LR
- Arkansas Legislature Easily Passes School Employee Health Insurance, Prison, & Lottery Changes
- As Ballot Deadline Nears, Medical Marijuana Comes Up Short, Minimum Wage Says They're Ready
- KUAR Airs Special July 4 Weekend Programming
- Ceremony To Begin Renovations To Little Rock's Robinson Center Music Hall
Notes On Music
Wed March 27, 2013
What classical-music composers would you invite to your Thanksgiving meal?
Perhaps Vaughan Williams, with his Song of Thanksgiving playing in the background. Or perhaps Handel, with strains of Alexander’s Feast swirling around.
Or just forget the composers all together and play Turkey in the Straw. By the way, turkey was the first meal consumed on the moon. Hope you enjoyed yours.