Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Human Rights Campaign Releases First Large-Scale Survey of LGBT Arkansans
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
Notes On Music
Wed March 27, 2013
What classical-music composers would you invite to your Thanksgiving meal?
Perhaps Vaughan Williams, with his Song of Thanksgiving playing in the background. Or perhaps Handel, with strains of Alexander’s Feast swirling around.
Or just forget the composers all together and play Turkey in the Straw. By the way, turkey was the first meal consumed on the moon. Hope you enjoyed yours.