Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Poll: Ross, Hutchinson In Virtual Dead Heat In Governor’s Race
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Notes On Music
Wed March 27, 2013
What classical-music composers would you invite to your Thanksgiving meal?
Perhaps Vaughan Williams, with his Song of Thanksgiving playing in the background. Or perhaps Handel, with strains of Alexander’s Feast swirling around.
Or just forget the composers all together and play Turkey in the Straw. By the way, turkey was the first meal consumed on the moon. Hope you enjoyed yours.